Important to configure this when joining a company
- On the "Pull Requests" page, it doesn't show size of pull requests
- Makes it easier to quickly gauge which PRs to review
- Pull Requests
- Code comments don't span multiple lines
- You cannot comment on files outside modified lines (within a window), this is useful for pointing out other errors in the file.
- Commit Message is not prefilled with 1st comment. You can have Pull Request Templates, but it's not the same. That is a "post" event. we should be able to edit the message before merging.
- Styling. The Headers (h1) make it feel like such a heavy code.
- Can't compare with the last commit in a PR
- Hard to see fixes between commits in a PR
- Conversations can be "resolved", hiding conversations, no way to prevent this from happening
- Go is on GitHub, but they use Gerrit for code review
- Critque (Used at Google)
brew install hub
Disable 2factor temporarily
Open current repository in your browser