or how to cold message me.
I write this for people who:
- Want to reach out to me
- Send me a LinkedIn request without a note
I don't mind connecting, but I'd like to know:
- who I'm connecting with
- that my connections are of a higher quality
My recommendations for reaching out to me:
- Please be kind, courteous.
- Introduce yourself. Tell me who you are and a bit of background about you.
- Tell me how you found me.
- Tell me directly what you want. Be it help, advice, internship, etc. Please do not beat around the bush.
- You don't need to be formal.
- If you email me, do share your phone number, or preferred way of texting you so that we can keep conversations casual. (WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram)
I apologize if this appears curt, or intimidating but it helps both of us.