The assumptions written here are for right hand drive cars. Please apply to the appropriate country you are in.
Language for Right Hand Drive Cars.
Includes: Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, UK.
- Don't be inconsiderate
- Don't drive inconsiderately
- Don't park inconsiderately
- Always use your turn signals
Never cruise in the fast lane (right most lane).
- Even if there are no cars there, it is a good habit to use them.
- Be intentional about your direction.
- If you are planning to cruise, do it in the middle lane.
- Never change direction in the last second
- This can cause an accident
- If you are going to possibly miss a turn, just miss it instead of quickly serving to try to make your turn
- If you need to make an immediate left after a right turn, stay on the left side (outside turn).